We welcome you to contact us and come for a visit!
Families value our “Friendliest Culture” which promotes warm caring relationships with children and parents.
Our centre has been family owned for 25 years, and many of our educators and staff have been with us for many years. This promotes a happy, stable environment where children thrive.
Children’s well being and development is at the centre of everything we do. We are constantly working towards Quality Improvement to ensure optimal outcomes for children.
Some of the exceptional experiences we offer are:
– Friendly, happy, highly qualified, motivated staff focused on achieving optimal outcomes for children
– Innovative learning programs for children of all ages and stages, to help them reach their maximum potential.
– Day long, Education Department recognised Kindergarten delivered by experienced Early Childhood Teachers. This incorporates an integrated Montessori program, and enables children’s school readiness.
– A three year old kindergarten program, to ensure children have maximum benefit from attending our School Ready Kindergarten.
– Individualised, loving care for our babies and toddlers, to promote their best possible early development in all areas.